← Back to jobs
Integration Engineer – Cerner
MedKeeper is an award-winning company that creates cloud-based mobile applications to help health care professionals better manage pharmacies and track medications. We offer a full range of benefits, but the most important one is a fun and casual work environment. We work closely together and we're excited about what we do. We believe that exceptional people create a great culture and ultimately, an outstanding business.
MedKeeper is looking for an Integration Engineer with a strong Cerner background to join their Interface team. The Interface team is responsible for providing system interfaces to MedKeeper customers. Integration Engineers work with the implementation team to accomplish the common goal of an on-time and successful system implementation. Activities include product interface and product implementation tasks. The Integration Engineer is responsible for the design, validation and timely delivery of interfaces within the project scope.
- Support of PharmacyKeeper interfaces and infrastructure, including:
- Interface design and validation.
- Troubleshooting project related issues.
- Support existing PharmacyKeeper customer interfaces.
- Support and maintenance of PharmacyKeeper infrastructure.
- Implement and maintain the PharmacyKeeper system in customer hosted environments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Participate in project meetings and/or conference calls to facilitate interface design and validation.
- Must be capable of interacting with customers to deliver accurate and consistent communication.
- Healthcare IT, Cerner EMR experience required
- HL7 experience, required
- Experience with scripting, preferred
- Pharmacy background, preferred
- Must be detail oriented and possess the ability to manage multiple projects at one time.
- Possess problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to consult on system functionality and system integration.
- Project management experience within healthcare information technology is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills, with proven ability to manage deadlines and multiple projects concurrently
- Strong written, verbal, telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Exhibits professionalism, commitment to excellence, detail orientation, and accountability
- Availability to work flexible hours, including on-call and implementations on nights and weekends as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent education and work experience
We're looking for smart, talented, hard-working people to join our team. We offer a full range of benefits, but the most important one is a fun and casual work environment. We work closely together and we're excited about what we do. We believe that exceptional people create a great culture and ultimately, an outstanding business.
The position includes competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, and other insurance; as well as paid holidays and time off.
Email your resume to: Opsjobs@medkeeper.com