← Back to jobs
MedKeeper is a Colorado based software company that develops, implements and supports operational and regulatory solutions for hospital pharmacies. Our clients include: Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins, Stanford Health Care, The University of Kansas Hospital, Memorial Hermann, and Mountain States Health Alliance.
The Implementation Consultant (IC) is responsible for ensuring customer success throughout the implementation of a MedKeeper software solution including, but not limited to, coordination and completion of all tasks and deliverables, customer training, and support. The IC should possess an obsessive attention to detail, along with exceptional organization skills, and problem-solving ability.
The ideal candidate must be adept at learning new technology, possess excellent project management skills and enjoy solving customer issues. This customer facing role requires outstanding communication skills with the ability to build rapport with external clients. The IC must be able to lead internal and external teams through influence.
- Plan, kickoff and document all aspects of the project
- Define (with client sponsors) project scope, goals and deliverables
- Build custom modules based the customer’s feedback, workflow and processes
- Coordinate with Implementation Analysts and Clinical Consultants to achieve project milestones
- Manage project changes
- Monitor, report, and present progress of the project to all stakeholders
- Help clients integrate our product into their routine processes
- Assist end users with question and problems during business hours and during rotating on-call responsibilities
- Act as a liaison between the client and the development team to assist in resolving complex issues
- Provide on-going account customization and support
- Develop status reports of current implementations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Project management experience is desirable
- Experience within the Healthcare, Pharmacy or Hospital Software field a plus
- Extensive client-facing experience
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), presentation and relationship management skills
- Enthusiastic, customer-service orientation; superior client-facing skills required
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Conflict, Risk, Change and Time Management
- Knows how to foster a healthy and productive project team dynamic, building trust within a team
- Proficiency with software, computers, browsers and MS Office applications required
- Must possess the personal characteristics of professionalism, commitment to excellence, detail orientation, and accountability
We're looking for smart, talented, hard-working people to join our team. We offer a full range of benefits, but the most important one is a fun and casual work environment. We work closely together and we're excited about what we do. We believe that exceptional people create a great culture and ultimately, an outstanding business.
A competitive salary will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience. Benefits, participation in a 401(k) program and vacation are provided.
Email your resume to: Opsjobs@medkeeper.com