← Back to jobs
MedKeeper is a Colorado based software company that develops, implements and supports operational and regulatory solutions for hospital pharmacies. Our clients include: Cleveland Clinic, Johns Hopkins, Stanford Health Care, The University of Kansas Hospital, Memorial Hermann, and Mountain States Health Alliance.
The Implementation Analyst (IA) is responsible for supporting the entire implementation team throughout the implementation process and assisting our customers with on-going support. The IA must be proactive in supporting team members, learning new technology and facilitating customer success. This role requires an individual that is detail-oriented, organized and efficient at managing multiple projects.
A strong candidate excels in a team environment and strives to improve upon current processes and procedures. Further, a desired candidate exhibits polished customer service skills and enjoys troubleshooting issues for both customers and team members.
- Assist end users with question and problems during business hours and during rotating on-call responsibilities
- Contribute to implementations to ensure desired client objectives and goals are met
- Diagnose problems/issues and resolve with client or generate support tickets as needed
- Develop expertise with MedKeeper applications
- Enter clients’ data and configure applications to ensure desired product functionality
- Provide administrative assistance to cross-functional teams as needed
- Procure, maintain, configure and ship hardware to MedKeeper clients
- Proactively seek new tasks/projects to assist implementation teams
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree or in the process of obtaining a degree is preferred
- 1-2 years in a customer service and/or data entry role is beneficial, but not required for the right candidate
- Ability to work independently; must be able to manage deadlines and multiple projects concurrently
- Strong written, verbal, telephone and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven ability to work as a member of a team
- Exhibits professionalism, commitment to excellence, detail orientation, and accountability
- Strong organizational skills with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Proficiency with MS Office applications
A competitive salary will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience. Benefits, participation in a 401(k) program and vacation are provided.
Email your resume to: Opsjobs@medkeeper.com