← Back to jobs
Location: Arvada, CO
MedKeeper creates cloud-based mobile applications to help health care professionals better manage pharmacies and track medications. We're always looking for smart, talented, hard-working people to join our team. We offer a full range of benefits, but the most important one is a fun and casual work environment. We work closely together and we're excited about what we do. We believe that exceptional people create a great culture and ultimately, an outstanding business.
An award winning company based in Denver, Colorado, MedKeeper was named to the prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing American Companies in 2013 & 2014, named a Colorado Company to Watch in 2014, and finalist for Company of the Year by the Colorado BioScience Association in 2015.
Medkeeper is looking for an Executive Assistant to provide strong support to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Sales Officer, along with other individuals and departments as needed.
- Maintaining an up-to-date and accurate business calendar and schedule; communication and coordination of logistics
- Securing travel arrangements based on identified preferences and requirements for proximity to venue
- Assists with coordination logistics of trade shows and preparation of materials for on-site demos
- Provides support of the sales functions as needed
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes then implementing changes. Brings forth value-added recommendations and ideas for continuous improvement
- Maintaining vendor relationships and providing triaging and support
- Creating and delivering reporting as required
- Organizes and maintains file systems, and files correspondence and other records
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes
- Other general office and administrative duties as required
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant business experience
- High energy, initiative, strong ability to proactively analyze and solve problems
- Strong relationship building skills and service-orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized; strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple coinciding deadlines
- High degree of mastery of Microsoft; Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong proficiency in Salesforce.com
- QuickBooks experience is a plus
A competitive salary will be negotiated based on qualifications and experience. Benefits, participation in a 401(k) program and vacation are provided.
Email your resume to: Opsjobs@medkeeper.com